MWC events are no less than a treasure, adding to which it is rumoured that Asus may launch their new smartphone in Zenfone series that is Zenfone 3.
Check what CEO of Google replied to a 7 year old girl asking for a job – sunder Pichai spoke
It is likely to happen in next week’s mobile world Congress (MWC) event‘s.
Although I am eagerly waiting for this event. May this event changes your vision also towards technology through mobiles.
Zenfone series always gives us amazing experience , in my personal perspective I really liked last two flagships of this series and if I get a chance to rank them than most probably I will rank them to top as they provide fastest experience when talking about budget phones.
Anyway let’s read Zenfone 3 specifications. Zenfone 3 will have-
- 720p HD resolution with 5-inch of display.
- Latest Android Nougat 7.0 operating system.
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor with 2GB RAM.
- 13 MP rear camera with auto focus and duel flash and 5MP front camera.
- Available in both 16 and 32 GB of internal storage.
- MEMS microphones.
- Five magnet speakers with smart amplifier.
- Corning Gorilla glass 3 casing.
- Fingerprint sensor availability.
It is rumoured that company will launch this flagship in 5 different colours option. Also this device when talking about looks , as you can see below it has fully aluminium design.
Isn’t it cool enough ?
Actually it matters on its price , if it is in budget universally.so let’s talk about its price.
Nothing till yet is confirmed but , company may cost it around $99.9 that is ₹11,688 approximately.
You can also follow us on-
Check out our related post below-
- Print any photo from your smartphone with Moto mod by Moto z smart z printer .
- Google home allows you to shop anything online by Google assistant (updated)